+ The description
+ System of release of the fulfilled gases
+ Cooling system
+ Fuel tank and the fuel pump
+ The air filter and воздухозаборные channels
+ Injection system
+ Transmission and transmission
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Brake system
+ Antiblocking system of brakes
+ Wheels and tyres
+ Kuzovnaja electrosystem
+ Ignition system
Replacement of lamps
Removal of headlights
Check of adjustment of headlights
Independent installation of antifog headlights
Indexes of turns
Illumination of licence plates
Other lighting devices
Illumination of the instrument panel
+ Signalling devices
+ Devices and auxiliary devices
+ Heating and ventilation
+ Body elements
+ Search of malfunctions
Removal of antifog headlights at models with 4 and 5-cylinder engines – the first step: after removal of a lath (3) there are accessible fixing bolts (2). The position (1) designates the adjusting screw.
Removal of antifog headlights at models with 4 and 5-cylinder engines – the second step: after отжимания wire скобы (1) it is possible to open a cover (2).
Antifog headlight of model with the 6-cylinder engine: 1 – a fixing pin; 2 – the case; 3 – a lamp;
4 – a cover.
Replacement of lamps
- Models with 4 and 5-cylinder engines: to disconnect a lath outside at an antifog headlight. To turn out two fixing bolts located more low.
- To pull out an antifog headlight forward, thus to deduce fixing ledges from directing in a bumper.
- To remove a back cover.
- Models with 6-cylinder engines: to remove the index of turns.
- To turn out two fixing bolts and to pull out an antifog headlight from a bumper in a direction to a car outer side.
- To wring out a wire clip and to remove a back cover.
- All models: to compress скобы for fastening of a spring at fastening of a lamp and to cast away them.
- To extend a lamp.
- At installation of a new lamp накаливания the lamp cartridge should get precisely to dredging in a reflector.
- To pay attention at installation: at first to insert a headlight into an aperture, and then to hang a fixing pin in a bumper in a direction to the car middle.
On the main page