Since 1997 of release
Repair and car operation
+ The maintenance instruction
+ Current leaving and service
+ The engine
+ Systems of cooling, heating
+ The power supply system and release of the fulfilled gases
+ Engine electric equipment
+ Manual box of a gear change
+ Automatic transmission and models with a full drive
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
- Suspension bracket and steering
+ Forward suspension bracket
- Back suspension bracket
Removal and shock-absorber and spring installation
Removal and installation of the bearing of a wheel/knot of a nave
+ Onboard electric equipment
Following signs specify in malfunction of shock-absorbers:
– Additional fluctuations of a body at movement on roughnesses of road.
– Increase of amplitude of fluctuations of a body at the following one after another roughnesses of road.
– Jumping of wheels at movement on normal road.
– An involuntary turn of the car at braking. Can be a consequence of other reasons.
– Instability on turns owing to bad coupling with a road covering.
– The raised deterioration of tyres with a cut of tops of drawing of a protector.
– A sign of defective shock-absorbers are also presence of roaring noise. This noise can be a consequence and other reasons, for example, отворачиванием bolts of fastening and nuts, failure of bearings of wheels and hinges of equal angular speeds. Therefore before replacement of shock-absorbers always check their condition.
The shock-absorber can be checked up manually. However exact check of work of shock-absorbers is possible only with the help a shock - of a tester or the special verifying car.
On the main page