+ The operation manual
+ Routine maintenance
+ Engine repair
+ Systems of cooling, heating
+ The power supply system and release
+ Engine electric equipment
+ Power shafts
+ Uniform hydraulic system
- Brake system
Prorolling of hydraulic system
Replacement of hoses and tubes of a hydraulic path of brake system
Replacement колодок disk brake mechanisms of forward wheels
Replacement колодок disk brake mechanisms of back wheels
Condition check, removal and installation of brake disks
Removal, major repairs and installation of supports of disk brake mechanisms of forward wheels
Removal, major repairs and installation of supports of disk brake mechanisms of back wheels
Removal, major repairs and installation of the valve of management
Removal and installation of a pedal of a foot brake
Lay brake - the general data and adjustments
Removal and installation of a control lever of a lay brake
Removal and installation of cables of a drive of a lay brake
Removal and installation of the gauge-switch of stoplights
System of antiblocking of brakes (ABS) - the general information
Removal and installation of components of system of antiblocking of brakes
+ Running gear and steering
+ Body and salon furnish
+ Onboard electric equipment
+ Electric equipment schemes
Prorolling of hydraulic system
1. Prorolling of hydraulic system should be made after replacement of any of components of a brake path, including connecting tubes and hoses. Presence of air at hydraulic contours leads to infringement of serviceability of functioning of brakes.
2. First of all check up on presence of signs of leaks all brake lines and them штуцерные connections.
3. If the system has been emptied for the purpose of removal from it a liquid of a doubtful origin, the hydraulic path should be washed out special structure which always can be got in the firm services-centres of company Citroyon. Having pumped over system, leave its filled промывочным structure which should be used throughout approximately 1000 km (600 miles) run. Then it is necessary to empty and fill system with standard hydraulic liquid LHM again. In case of failure of rubber consolidations as a result of use of the non-standard liquid, all damaged components are subject to replacement. It is necessary to charge performance of the given work to experts of a car repair shop.
4. Prorolling of forward and back brake contours is made by one principle.
5. Some times translate a control lever a suspension bracket in position "Minimum", each time returning it back in position "Maximum".
6. Establish a control lever a suspension bracket in position "Maximum".
7. Поддомкратьте the car, having torn off from the earth all four wheels, also establish it on props.
8. Remove wheels.
9. Start the engine and leave its working on single turns.
10. If depressurization only one of sites of system with acceptance of corresponding measures on minimisation of losses of a hydraulic liquid has been made, will pump over only that contour to which air could get enough. Full prorolling of system should be made in a following order:
a) the Left forward brake mechanism;
b) the Right forward brake mechanism;
c) the Left back brake mechanism;
d) the Right back brake mechanism.
11. Prepare a transparent vessel, a piece of the rubber or plastic hose which is densely sitting down on gates of prorolling and накидной a key for отпускания of gates. The help of the assistant Is required also. The site of gates of prorolling on supports of brake mechanisms is shown on illustrations:
a) the Gate of prorolling of a support of the forward brake mechanism
b) the Gate of prorolling of a support of the back brake mechanism
12. Check up liquid level in the tank of hydraulic system (it should be supported constantly not below mark MIN) (address to the Head Routine maintenance).
13. Remove a dustproof cap from the gate of prorolling of the corresponding brake mechanism. Throw the gate with a key, then pull on it the prepared piece of a hose. The second end of a hose lower in the transparent vessel partially filled with a hydraulic liquid (the hose cut should appear completely it is shipped in a liquid).
14. Ask the assistant to squeeze out a pedal of a foot brake slightly.
15. Release the gate and allow a liquid to follow in a reception vessel. Continue until the hose will not start to leave free from air bubbles a hydraulic liquid.
16. Having finished prorolling, densely tighten the gate, lift the receiver also a key and establish a dustproof cap.
Do not tighten the gate too hardly in order to avoid support damage!
17. If it is required, repeat procedure, having pumped over following on an order (item 10 see) the brake mechanism.
18. Muffle the engine
19. Establish to the place of a wheel, lower the car on the earth and tighten wheel bolts with demanded effort.
20. Check up liquid level in the tank of hydraulic system (address to the Head Routine maintenance).
On the main page