+ The operation manual
+ Routine maintenance
+ Engine repair
+ Systems of cooling, heating
+ The power supply system and release
+ Engine electric equipment
+ Power shafts
+ Uniform hydraulic system
+ Brake system
+ Running gear and steering
- Body and salon furnish
Care of components of a body and the car bottom
Care of an upholstery and carpet coverings of salon
Repair of insignificant damages кузовных panels
Repair seriously damaged кузовных panels
Removal and installation of a forward bumper
Removal and installation of a back bumper
Removal, installation and cowl adjustment
Removal and installation drive a cable отпускания the cowl lock
Removal and installation of locks of a cowl
Removal, installation and adjustment of doors
Removal and installation of panels of an internal upholstery of doors
Removal and installation of door handles and lock components
Removal and installation of regulators Glass lifts door windows
Removal, installation and adjustment of a door of a back and its telescopic emphasis
Removal and installation of components of the lock of a door of a back
Removal and installation of components of the uniform lock
Removal and installation of components of the electric drive door Glass lifts
Removal and installation of door rear-view mirrors and accompanying components
Windscreen, glass of a door of a back and the other fixed glasses - the general information
The top hatch - the general information
External кузовная furnish
Removal and installation of seats
Removal and installation of seat belts
Removal and installation of elements of internal furnish of salon
Removal and installation of the central console
Removal and installation of the panel of devices
Control кузовные the sizes
+ Onboard electric equipment
+ Electric equipment schemes
Repair of insignificant damages кузовных panels
Restoration of easily scratched paint and varnish covering
1. If the scratch superficial also does not mention metal кузовной the panel, restoration of a paint and varnish covering is made extremely simply. For removal of particles of an exfoliating paint and a wax covering slightly rub a defective site with thin grinding paste. Rinse the processed surface with pure water.
2. By means of a small brush fill a scratch with a paint of the same type and colour that is used for colouring of the given panel. Continue to put a paint a layer behind a layer until the scratch bottom will not rise to level of a surface of a surrounding paint and varnish covering кузовной panels. Give to a paint полимеризоваться within, at least, two weeks, then carefully polish a transitive zone with application of thin grinding paste. In summary process the restored panel wax.
3. If the scratch has got through a paint and has reached panel metal, having caused corrosion development, regenerative repair should be made on other technology. A penknife scrape out from a scratch bottom порошкообразную a rust, then process the damaged site ингибитором corrosion in order to avoid its development in the future. By means of made of firm rubber or nylon аппликатора fill the damaged area шпатлевкой глянцовочного type. If necessary that is especially useful at elimination of narrow deep furrows, шпатлевка can be diluted by special solvent. Before the put structure will harden in a scratch, wrap up a finger-tip a soft cotton fabric, moisten it in solvent, and quickly spend along a scratch. As a result the surface of a restored site should become slightly bent. Now, after hardening шпатлевки, the restored surface can be painted with application described in the first part of the present subsection of technology.
Repair of dents
At repair of dents by a priority becomes вытягивание the deformed surface кузовной panels for the purpose of restoration of its initial form. We will notice that there is no sense to achieve absolute conformity of the form to the original as it and is unattainable in view of irreversible infringements of internal structure of metal at the moment of blow. Will deduce quite enough deformed surface to level approximately on 3 mm below a surface of the surrounding intact part of the panel.
In a case if the dent is superficial, вытягивание it is lost in general by any meaning.
1. If it is possible to steal up to the deformed site from a panel underside, it is necessary to try отрихтовать a dent from within, tapping metal a hammer with soft the brisk. Thus to a face sheet of the damaged site of the panel it is necessary to press densely a wooden hammer for the purpose of repayment of impulses of blows and in order to avoid excessive выгибания restored metal.
2. If the dent settles down on a two-layer site, or access to it from a panel underside is impossible for any other reason, it is necessary to change a technique. Насверлите in the most deeply deformed areas of a dent some small apertures, then screw in them long саморезы, leaving heads of the last sticking out over a metal surface. Now start to вытягиванию metal, grasping heads of screws самоконтрящимися nippers.
3. At the following stage of processing it is necessary to clear completely of a paint the damaged site and surrounding it for the width approximately 3 sm a panel surface. The given work is better to make by means of a wire or grinding nozzle to an electrodrill. Not less effectively зачистка paints can be executed and manually with emery paper application. The final stage of preparation of a surface to шпатлеванию is загрубление the bared metal of a dent by процарапывания its screw-driver or a file fragment, or drilling of small apertures. The surface roughness raises efficiency of adhesion to it шпатлевочной pastes. Further it is possible to start to шпатлеванию and colouring of the processed site (see more low).
Repair of the rusted apertures and holes
1. By means of a grinding or wire nozzle to an electrodrill remove from the damaged area and on a site in width about 3 sm round it all paint. Not less effectively work can be executed and manually an emery paper.
2. Having cleared a surface of a paint, it is possible to estimate a damage rate of metal corrosion and to be defined in a question on expediency of performance of repair of the panel (probably, it will be more reasonable to replace it entirely if it basically is possible). New кузовные panels can be frequently got far not for such big money as it usually is represented, - it is enough to spend couple of days, going round city dismantlings and automobile dumps.
3. Remove from the damaged panel all elements of furnish of a body, except for what can serve as a reference point at restoration of the initial form of the damaged site (for example, facing of block headlights, etc.). Scissors on metal or with the help ножовочного cloths remove elements of the panel all freely dangling, poorly fixed and hopelessly damaged by corrosion. Bend edges of an aperture a hammer inside for the purpose of formation of deepening for placing in it шпатлевочного a material.
4. A wire brush remove from the damaged site порошкообразную a rust. If there is an access to a panel underside, process it round the damaged area ингибитором corrosion.
5. Before to start to шпатлеванию, it is necessary to muffle a hole. Usually it is made by gluing or screwing up to a panel underside in its damaged area of a piece of a tin, or мелкоячеистой a wire grid. Reliably having blocked an aperture, it is possible to start to шпатлеванию to the panel and its subsequent colouring (see more low).
Шпатлевание and colouring
Now the chemical industry brings to attention of buyers the broadest spectrum various кузовных шпатлевок. However, for the given type of works is better paste with a hardener applied on it in a tube approaches offered complete with sets for repair кузовных panels two-componental шпатлевочная. For achievement of smoothness and correctness of the form зашпатлеванной paste should be put to a surface flexible rubber or nylon аппликатором.
1. Strictly following instructions of manufacturers (their infringement can lead to incomplete hardening шпатлевочной weights), get mixed up a little шпатлевки on a pure wooden plate, or cardboard sheet. Try to spend a hardener carefully.
2. Аппликатором put the prepared mix on processed (see above) a surface of the damaged site кузовной to the panel. For reception of a correct contour of a deduced surface each dab аппликатором should pass in all length of a restored site. As soon as the form of a restored site of the panel will come nearer to initial, immediately stop drawing шпатлевки as it, stiffening, will begin подлипать to аппликатору, forming lumps and leaving the tease on a processed surface. Continue to put шпатлевку a layer behind a layer with intervals about 20 minutes until level of a surface of a restored site slightly will not tower over surrounding metal of the intact part of the panel.
3. After paste hardening, surplus шпатлевки can be removed by means of a file. The stage зашкуривания and polishings further begins. Is better the given work it is carried out by means of a waterproof emery paper with uniform granularity and strong adhesion of an abrasive (it is desirable import manufacture). To begin polishing follows a coarse-grained paper № 180, on progressing reducing granularity to № 600. To achieve adequate planeness of a ground surface a paper it is necessary to turn around бруска from dense rubber, a tree or polyfoam (for convenience the paper can be pasted on брусок). In the course of processing of a surface the paper should be moistened with water regularly and often. Such technology allows to achieve absolute smoothness of a restored surface at the polishing final stage.
4. On termination of the given stage, the processed site should appear the surrounded ring of the pure bared metal which are coming to an end with gradually coming to naught edge of an intact paint and varnish covering. Rinse the processed surface with pure water, washout from it all abrasive formed during polishing. Then carefully dry the panel.
5. From aerosol баллончика sprinkle the processed surface a thin layer of a light first coat. It will help to reveal all errors committed in the course of polishing. The found out defects then are eliminated by filling of hollows and выщерблин шпатлевкой. Repeat a stage зашкуривания and polishings. Continue to operate the same way until will achieve the demanded form and smoothness of a restored site of the panel. In summary again rinse the panel with pure water and dry it.
6. Now the restored panel is ready to colouring. Work with краскопультом should be made at motionless air in a dry, warm and not dusty premise. If circumstances compel to spend colouring in the open air, it is necessary to concern with all gravity a choice of suitable weather conditions. At work indoors, beat a dust, having sprinkled a floor water. If colouring of only separate site of a body is made, cover surrounding intact panels with old newspapers, having fixed their special sticky paper tape (not an adhesive tape). Such elements of furnish as the chromeplated decorative strips, door handles, facing of block headlights, etc., at a stage of colouring it is better to remove with кузовной panels.
7. At use of paints delivered in the form of aerosols carefully stir up баллончик, then sprinkle a paint a trial surface, fulfilling technology of colouring. Cover the surface prepared for colouring with a powerful layer of a first coat. The thickness of a covering should be reached at the expense of recurrence of drawing of a paint by thin layers. Without feeling sorry some water, polish a prepared surface a fine-grained emery paper № 600. Before drawing of a decorative paint allow to a first coat to dry out completely.
8. Start to put thin layers on the grounded surface a decorative paint. Colouring begin from the centre of a restored site, making a hand with aerosol ballonchikom/kraskopultom circular movements, on a spiral expanding their radius and without stopping until all prepared site will not appear with нахлестом in three-five centimetres is covered by a layer of a fresh paint. Later 10—15 minutes (it is better not later not to damage edge beginning to dry up paints) after drawing of last layer, unstick covering surrounding panels of a body a sticky tape and newspapers. Definitive polymerisation of a paint occurs after nearby two weeks then for smoothing of transition of a fresh paint rub the restored surface thin шлифовочной with paste. In summary process the panel wax.
Restoration of plastic components
It is necessary to charge performance of repair of the burst plastic components to experts. In a technology basis use of the pine forest-machine for протачивания along a flute crack which then the plastic core from plastic of the same type, as a repaired detail keeps within is necessary. Further halves of the burst panel are accustomed to drinking with each other by means of the special hair dryer. Surplus of plastic leaves by polishing.
Less serious damages can be eliminated own forces of the mechanic-fan by defect filling 2-componental эпоксидным компаундом.
At replacement of the damaged plastic component it is necessary to take care of selection of the replaceable panel approaching on colour.
For подкрашивания the details made of plastic it is necessary to use special paints and first coats (ask in shops of automobile accessories and strictly follow instructions of manufacturers).
On the main page