+ The operation manual
+ Routine maintenance
- Engine repair
- The repair procedures which are not demanding extraction of the engine from the car - petrol engines
Check компрессионного pressure in cylinders
Fixing cranked / distributive shaft for the purpose of prevention casual in the course of performance of procedures of service of the car
Removal and installation of a cover of a head of cylinders
Removal and installation of a pulley of a cranked shaft
Removal and installation of covers газораспределительного a belt
Belt of drive ГРМ - the general information, removal and installation
Removal, check of a condition and installation натяжителя and cogwheels газораспределительного a belt
Epiploon replacement (ов) a camshaft
Removal, check of a condition and installation of a camshaft and pushers of valves
Check and adjustment клапанных backlashes
Removal and installation of a head of cylinders
Removal and pallet installation картера the engine
Removal, check of a condition and installation of the oil pump
Removal and installation маслоохладителя (models 2.0)
Replacement of epiploons of a cranked shaft
Removal, check of a condition and installation of a flywheel/privodnogo of a disk
Check of a condition and replacement of support of a suspension bracket of the power unit
+ The repair procedures which are not demanding extraction of the engine from the car - diesel engines
+ Removal and engine major repairs
+ Systems of cooling, heating
+ The power supply system and release
+ Engine electric equipment
+ Power shafts
+ Uniform hydraulic system
+ Brake system
+ Running gear and steering
+ Body and salon furnish
+ Onboard electric equipment
+ Electric equipment schemes
Check компрессионного pressure in cylinders
Results of check компрессионного pressure in cylinders allow to define the general condition and components of the top part of the engine (pistons, piston rings, valves, linings of a head of cylinders, etc.) and qualitatively to estimate degree of their deterioration. That is especially important, the analysis of the information received as a result of check allows to narrow a spectrum of the possible reasons of falling of a compression in cylinders, precisely enough having adhered refusal to infringements of functioning of quite concrete components, whether it be piston rings, valves, their saddles or a head lining.
The engine should be heated-up to normal working temperature, and the storage battery is completely charged. Will get also support of the assistant.
1. Begin with procleaning of candle niches (blow their compressed air as which source in this case the ordinary bicycle pump perfectly will approach). The Primary goal is prevention of hit of dust in cylinders during performance of measurements.
2. Turn out from the engine all spark plugs (address to the Head Routine maintenance).
3. Disconnect ignition system, having disconnected НВ a socket on ВВ to the coil (ah) (the engine Electric equipment see the Head).
4. Establish компрессометр in a candle aperture of the first cylinder (preferably to use компрессометр, the equipped carving nozzle rolled directly in a candle aperture).
5. Ask the assistant to squeeze out against the stop a gas pedal, to fix it in this position, then to turn the engine a starter. Already after one-two проворачиваний a cranked shaft компрессионное pressure should rise to the maximum value and be stabilised.
6. Repeat procedure for the remained cylinders of the engine. Write down results of all measurements.
7. Pressure in all cylinders should be almost identical. The admissible disorder makes no more than 2 bar. Pay attention that on the serviceable engine pressure should accrue quickly enough. Low pressure upon the first step, accompanied by its gradual increase on the subsequent, speaks about deterioration of piston rings. If at further проворачивании pressure does not rise, the given fact can be considered as the certificate of leaks of valves or infringement of tightness of a lining of a head of cylinders (the probability of presence of cracks in a head, or occurrences нагарообразования from below on plates of valves is not excluded also).
8. The Company-manufacturer (Citroёn) does not stipulate exact standard values for компрессионного pressure in engine cylinders. As a reference point it is necessary to consider pressure in 10 bar. Lower results of check testify to internal malfunctions in the engine. In case of need do not hesitate to address to experts of a car repair shop of the firm services-centres of company Citroyon.
9. At excessively low results of measurement, fill in in each of cylinders through a candle aperture a little impellent oil (two-three teaspoons) and repeat check.
10. If oil addition leads to time increase of pressure, it speaks about deterioration of piston rings or mirrors of cylinders. If the compression does not increase, the reason of its decrease are leaks of valves or infringement of tightness of a lining of a head. Leaks of valves can be connected with a burn-out of their saddles, either deformation/burn-out or mechanical damages of working facets of plates.
11. If pressure of compression is equally underestimated in two next cylinders with high degree of probability it is possible to speak about infringement of integrity of a lining of a head on a crosspiece between the given cylinders. Presence of a cooling liquid at impellent oil will confirm the given assumption.
12. If pressure in one of cylinders approximately on 20 % more low, than in other and it is accompanied by infringement of stability of turns of idling, it is necessary to estimate degree of deterioration of a cam of a drive of the final valve on a camshaft.
13. Unusual overestimate компрессионного usually is a consequence of pressure нагарообразования in combustion chambers. In this case the head of cylinders should be removed for the purpose of carrying out декарбонизации.
14. On termination of check screw to the place of a spark plug and restore initial connection of electroconducting of system of ignition.
On the main page